Hiiiiiii………..Now it’s the time to get familiar with one of the ancient and royal place that is ‘Jaipur’. A place which is also known as PINK CITY and PARIS OF INDIA. It was founded on 18 November 1727 by Maharaja Sawaii Jai Singh second. There are some images of ancient jaipur taken from various sources.
The city has many of the point of interest these are :
1) Amber Fort: Amber Fort is situated in amer, a town 11 kilometer from jaipur , Rajasthan. Amer Fort was built by Raja Man Singh first. Amer Fort is known for its artistic style, blending both Hindu and Rajput elements. With its large ramparts, series of gates and cobbled paths, the fort overlooks the Maota Lake at its forefront. Largest numbers of tourist come here every year and enjoy a lot.
2) JalMahal : JalMahal (or WaterPalace) is a Palace that is situated in the middle of middle of the Man Sagar Lake . Across the lake, you can view the Aravalli hills, dotted with temples and ancient forts, and on the other side, bustling Jaipur. The most remarkable change is in the lake itself.
3) HawaMahal : (Also known as Palace Of Winds) is a palace located in middle of jaipur city. It is built by maharana sawai pratap singh and designed by Lal Chand Ustad . Its 953 small windows called ‘jharokhas’ that are decorated with intricate lattice work. The main purpose behind this was to allow royal ladies to observes everyday life in the street below without being seen.
4) City Palace: It includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in the capital of the Rajasthan state. It was the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur, the head of the Kachwaha Rajput clan. This Palace is situated in the heart of jaipur . It also includes Pitam Niwas Chowk, Diwan-I-Khas, Diwan-I-Aam, Maharani palace, Bhaggi Khana, and Govind Dev Ji temple.
5) Jantar Mantar : The Jantar Mantar is a collection of architectural astronomical instruments, built by Maharaja (King) Jai Singh II at his then new capital of Jaipur between 1727 and 1734 . The observatory consists of fourteen major geometric devices for measuring time, predicting eclipses, tracking stars’ location as the earth orbits around the sun, ascertaining the declinations of planets, and determining the celestial altitudes and related ephemerides. Each is a fixed and ‘focused’ tool.
If you want to read blog related to internet marketing or for other useful updates please have a look to this site .